|Centuries:||13th century – 14th century – 15th century|
|Years:||1351 1352 1353 – 1354 – 1355 1356 1357|
- Rabi' II 11 - Event of Goharshad Mosque: Uprising of Iranian people in Guharshad Mosque in the Holy Shrine of Imam al-Rida (a) against the policy of Westernizing the society under the ruling of Reza Shah Pahlavi, which led to massacre of the besieged civilians (July 13, 1935)
- Shawwal 13 - Kashf-i Hijab, which was a decree issued by the government of Rida Shah Qajar, banning all veils (headscarf and chador) abruptly, swiftly and forcefully for women and many types of traditional clothings for men (January 8, 1936)
- A certification of Ijtihad was given to a women for the first time. This certificate was given to Sayyida Nusrat Amin by Muhammad Kazim Shirazi and Shaykh 'Abd al-Karim al-Ha'iri al-Yazdi.
- Migration of Shaykh 'Abbas Qummi to Najaf after the event of Goharshad Mosque. He stayed there to the end of his life.
Books and Publications
- Tafsir Furat al-Kufi, written by Abu l-Qasim Furat b. Ibrahim b. Furat al-Kufi, first published in Najaf in 1354 AH, by Shaykh Muhammad 'Ali Qarawi Urdubadi's effort.
- A collection of Ibn Sina's essays by 'Abd Allah b. 'Ahmad al-'Alawi in Haydar Abad
- Imam 'Ali (a)'s orders to Imam al-Hasan (a) (the 31st letter) and to Malik al-Ashtar in Farsi by Muhammad Muqimi