List of Works by Sa'id b. Hibat Allah al-Rawandi
List of Works by Sa'id b. Hibat Allah al-Rawandi is collection of works by al-Qutb al-Rawandi, (d. 573/1177) a muhaddith, commentator, theologian, jurist, philosopher and a great Shi'a historian in the 6th/12th century. He has a lot of works, but al-Khara'j wa al-jara'ih is the most prominent.
The below is his list of works in different fields:
- Umm al-Qur'an
- Tafsir al-Qur'an in two volume
- Khulasat al-tafasir in ten volumes
- Sharh ayat al-mushkila fi l-tanzih
- Al-Lubab fi fadl ayat al-kursi
- Al-Nasikh wa l-mansukh min al-qur'an
Theology and Philosophy
- Al-khara'j wa al-jara'ih. His the most prominent book which revolves around the issue of miracle and the Prophet's lifestyle.
- Al-Ikhtilafat. This book embraces all the different opinions of al-Shaykh al-Mufid and al-Sharif al-Murtada and 95 controversial matters are appraised in it.
- Tahafut al-falasifa. This book is written about philosophy and self-contradictions of philosophers.
- Jawahir al-kalam fi sharh muqaddamatu l-kalam. It is a commentary of Muqaddamat al-kalam written by al-Shaykh al-Tusi about theology.
- Ayat al-ahkam
- Ahkam al-ahkam
- Al-injaz. A commentary on the book al-Ijaz fi l-fara'id written by Shaykh al-Tusi
- Hal al-maq'ud fi l-jamal wa l-'uqud
- Al-shafiya fi l-ghuslat al-thaniya
- Man hazrahu l-'ada' wa 'alayhi l-qada'
- Risalat al-fuqaha'
- Mushkilat al-nahayat
- Al-muntaha fi sharh al-nahayat. It is a commentary on al-Nahaya by Shaykh al-Tusi and has been published in 10 volumes.
- Al-niyyat fi jami' al-'ibadat
- Nahyat al-nahaya
- Fiqh al-Qur'an
- Tuhfat al-'ilal about supplication and its formalities and some hadiths about diseases and misfortunes.
- Risala fi sihhat ahadith ashabuna. Its subject is about the authenticity of the hadiths narrated by Shi'a scholars.
- Sharh al-kalamat al-mi'a includes the explanation of 100 words from Imam Ali (a).
- Ziya' al-shahab. A commentary on the book Shahab al-akhbar written by Qadi Quda'i. Afandi al-Isfahani has implied through this book that Rawandi must have an inclination towards tasawwuf, since he has quoted the words of sufis. Afandi's opinion is not capable of being verified, for Qutb is narrating the Prophet's Hadiths; moreover, some have suggest that Qadi Quda'i was Shi'a.
- Jana l-jannatayn about the history of the descendants of Imam al-Hadi (a) and Imam al-'Askari (a)
- Qisas al-anbiya'
Principles of Jurisprudence
Poetry and Literature
- Al-Taqrib fi l-ta'rib
- Al-I'rab fi l-a'rab
- Sharh al-awamil al-mi'a including 100 factors in Nahw
- Nafthat al-masdur, the poets of Qutb Rawandi
- Sharh nahj al-balagha, Vol.1, P. 5.
- Riyadul ulama', Vol. 2, P. 421.