List of Works by Sayyid Muhammad Quli Musawi Hindi
The list below is a collection of works by Sayyid Muhammad Quli Musawi Hindi known as "Allama Kunturi" (d. 1268/1852) who was one of the Shi'a scholars in India and the father of Mir Hamid Husayn. He has many works in various fields; yet as he was a specialist in theology, most of his works are in this discipline.
Nasir al-Din Ansari Qumi mentioned his works as:
- Taqrib al-afham fi tafsir ayat al-ahkam (Persian)
- Tathir al-mu'minin an nijasat al-mushrikin, in rulings of Nijasa of Kuffar. (India 1261/1845)
- Ahkam adalat alawiyya, in 12 chapters and one conclusion. (India)
- Abniyat al-af'al; in Sarf, (Urdu)
- Takmil al-mizan li-ta'lim al-sibyan; commentary on the book Mizan in Sarf
- Al-Hawashi wa al-mutali'at
- Nifaq al-shaykhayn bi-hukm ahadith al-sahihayn
- Muzil al-waswas fi radd man tabi'a al-khannas
- Risala in taqiyya
- Risala in major sins
- Sayf nasiri, in rejection of first chapter of "Tuhfa ithna ashariya" by Abd al-aziz dihlawi. (which is about the branches of Shi'a)
- Taqhlib al-maka'id, in rejection of second chapter of Tuhfa ithna ashariya (Persian)
- Burhan sa'adat, in rejection of seventh chapter of Tuhfa ithna ashariya (Persian)
- Tashyid al-mata'in li-kashf al-dagha'in; in rejection of tenth chapter of Tuhfa ithna ashariya (Persian)
- Musar'i al-afham li-qat'i al-awham, in rejection of eleventh chapter of Tuhfa ithna ashariya which is about his delusions, falsifications and prejudices.
- Al-Ajwabat al-fakhira fi radd al-asha'ira
- Futuhat haydariya, in rejection of the book Sirat al-mustaqim by Abd al-Hay Burhanawi in which Burhanawi considered th mourning for Imam al-Husayn (a) as Bid'a and prohibited it. The author proved the mourning for Imam al-Husayn (a) from sunni sources.
- Shu'la zafariya li-ihraq al-shawkat al-umariya
- Risala in wujub ghusl mass al-mayyit
- Muqaddima ilahiya, in rejection of Introduction of Tuhfa ithna ashariya
- Ansar Qumi, Shakhsiyat shinasi Allama Sayyid Muhammad Quli Musawi Lucknowi, Imamat pazhuhi, Summer 1390sh, no 2.